Pages

Monday 16 May 2016

Me Made May 2016 - week 2

So, on we go through week 2 of Me Made May 2016. What did I wear and what did I learn this week?

Sunday 8th May
Floral jersey top - this is now getting quite old!
Navy fleece
Pyjamas

Monday 9th May
Coral and cobalt blue shirt
Black Ultimate trousers - still unblogged! (and *still hanging my head in shame*)
Navy fleece
Pyjamas

Tuesday 10th May
Animal print hi-lo hem shirt - a favourite of mine and I note that I also wore it last week!
Jamie black denim jeans - I publicly shamed myself into blogging these
Swimsuit - at my swimming lesson
Navy fleece
Pyjamas

Wednesday 11th May
Floral shirt
Navy fleece
Pyjamas

Thursday 12th May
Floral jersey top
Navy fleece
Pyjamas

Friday 13th May
Teal jersey top - I haven't worn this top this year so a good Me Made May prompt to get it out of the drawer.
Pyjamas
Black fleece

Saturday 14th May
Named Jamie jeans - the first pair of jeans I made...the first of many, hurray!
Pyjamas
Black fleece

Me Made May is making me reach for my less frequently worn garments each morning and I'm liking that! I'm still astounded by how long ago I made my clothes. I have it in my head that 'Oh I made those Jamie jeans about two months ago' but actually looking at the blog post it was in the middle of December. How did that happen! As I'm scrolling though the 'Wardrobe' page I'm also noticing some pieces that I haven't work yet...and we all know Me Made May is good for getting you thinking and doing something about that! What have you learnt so far in Me Made May?

No comments:

Post a Comment